Friday, May 9, 2014

Seattle Fun!

Took a short trip to Seattle this week and packed a ton fun into two days!

Here's a recap:

College fastpitch softball with GD Courtney, the catcher:



 then a Mad Hatter tea party for mother's day with artist GD Bella in her hat that she made at her preschool:



Lots of afternoon fun on the deck on a sun shiny Seattle day:


Later that day,  Bella's big brother, Roman's little league game:



and of course stories and fun with G'Pa on that fine Spring day!





Bella and I took a walk after dinner, and watched the movie Frozen until she and sister Ada fell asleep!  A couple of  awesome days for these grands and their grandparents!!!!

3 comments:

Duni said...

What a fun post! The picture of Grandpa with the kids surrounding him is so precious :) LOVE the hat!! And I also enjoyed watching Frozen...sweet story :)

pasqueflower said...

Every photo made me smile!! What a fun time! LOVE the preschool tea party hat! Looks like Grandpa really enjoyed the trip, too! I am SO looking forward to hooking up with my grands in August!

SarahBeth said...

Oooh, love the hat!! :)
Great pics -- I know you had a wonderful time!