Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Challenge Weekend

The weekend was a busy one, so I waited until today to post the last few days of my photo challenge!  Here we go!

Photo Challenge Day 9: Your View of Today


Beauty breeds beauty!


Photo Challenge Day 10: Best Bit of Your Weekend



Seeing my Granddaughters together!


Photo Challenge Day 11: Door



Every door must have a hinge!

 See Ya Tomorrow!


Participating in a June photo challenge hosted by Chantelle of FatMumSlim. Prompts are given for each day and participants do a photograph to post to any of  several possible places.  I have chosen to post to this blog.  You can check out other participant's photos either on her blog or on twitter at #photoadayjune on Twitter.

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Your rose is absolutely gorgeous! So many buds!

SarahBeth said...

I agree with Edi -- the roses are beautiful!