Friday, June 8, 2012

Days 6 and 8

I'm a little late with Day 6 of the photo challenge.  On the sixth our lovely grand daughter, Courtney,
graduated High School and it was a full day. Here she is with her brother and sister and her "extra sister"  (foreign Exchange Student, Katrine, from Denmark).  (Sorry the picture is so bad--My camera setting was just not right for the evening.) Of course this activity fulfills the day's photo challenge which was "Hat"!

Photo Challenge Day 6:  Hat


P.S. Court is in the top row, third from the right




Photo Challenge Day 8:    6 O'Clock

(This is what I see, if I open my eyes, at 6 AM! Light just peeking in around my window shade.)



Participating in a June photo challenge hosted by Chantelle of FatMumSlim. Prompts are given for each day and participants do a photograph to post to any of  several possible places.  I have chosen to post to this blog.  You can check out other participant's photos either on her blog or on twitter at #photoadayjune on Twitter.

No comments: