Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Challenge

It's June!   

I have decided to join a photo challenge for all of the month of June!  Should be fun! 
Chantelle of FatMumSlim is hosting the challenge.  She gives us prompts for each day and we do a photograph to post to several possible places.  I have chosen to post to this blog.  I won't write long posts, just a few words and my photo.  You can check out other participant's photos
either on her blog or on twitter at #photoadayjune on Twitter.

DAY One: Morning 


My day always begins with a cup of tea!
Have a nice Day!

  

2 comments:

storybeader said...

Looks healthier than the coffee mug sitting at my table! Pretty cup! Have fun with this challenge. {:-D

Splendid Little Stars said...

cool shot!
I'm doing this, too! I won't post every day, though.