Thursday, August 2, 2012

Practice Pieces

(Ongoing series on the Grandma Books)

The box I pulled from the closet had some practice pieces for the first book in the series.




The book is called, Grandma Doesn't Like the Stairs!  My granddaughter, Taylor, had asked me one time when I was visiting her house, why I was slow on the stairs in her house.  I guess she was used to everyone in her family running up and down the stairs.  It gave me an idea for a book and then a series of "Grandma Books".  (I should be an expert on that subject, since I have so many grandchildren!!!! You can look at my profile--About Me tab--for a peek at my family life! )  This first book is obviously dedicated to Taylor! She is now 13 years old and in junior high school.

Thanks Taylor!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Grandma books are a great idea! And I love the inspiration behind this one :)

Anonymous said...

How cool! I love the idea- and how they are autobiographical;)

Kathleen said...

What a great idea for the books! Lovely granddaughter, too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's so awesome!