Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Photo Summary Part 2

Well, we were up to May, weren't we?!  (Previous post here)  May was packed with fun in Puerto Vallarta, and a big disappointment that led to our moving.

May continued . . .


Beautiful blossoms . . . 

 . . .and my view from my apartment deck . . . before . . .

. . .  more than 20 trees were cut down!


Needless to say . . . I was livid!  Gave my thirty day notice! Found a new home---fast!



June - Not all was a disappointment . . . a new home, with lots of space for my new studio with lots of high windows for light!







Storage and a built-in desk . . .


with room for my desk trinkets!


More storage, trinkets and my books!


And best of all, hubby raised my cutting table to the correct height and so I could have lots of fabric storage underneath!




I realize it may look a bit cluttered but everything has its place and I have plenty of work area!  Yay!

Now for some projects--Next post!!



3 comments:

Sarah Leonard said...

Sorry about your disappointment with the old house but the new place looks even better! Silver linings I guess :)

Natashalh said...

I like those high windows! Plenty of light without getting in the way of furniture placement.

Splendid Little Stars said...

exciting to get a new home with great studio space! It looks like lots of fun projects will happen here! Congratulations!