Friday, October 7, 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I'm a survivor and so happy about it!  I am blessed as a survivor of over ten years and I want others with the disease to be favored too!  Favored with a cure!

October is the month for me to celebrate and the month to collect donations for the cure!   I am adding links for your conscience for any possible donations that you would like to make.  Also, you could find a run/walk and support the cause.  You can sponsor a walker.  I would like to encourage you to "make an effort" to support the cause.  Hey! even the NFL football players wear pink this month!  I salute them for their effort!  

And this pic from our college UO Ducks team: (I'm an Oregonian, whatcha expect?  :)

Picture from the uoduckstore blog 2014



Making Strides link

BCRF link

National Breast Cancer Foundation link


Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!


No comments: