Thursday, August 21, 2014

Forgotten Projects?

I was looking back at my list of posts and I realized that I have not been featuring my craft!  I'm sure that I took pictures to show you, but I guess I just got lost in life!  Anyone ever done that???

Here's a few projects that I forgot about:

Hedgehog pouches for my oldest granddaughter's pet. Soft blue interior!



Nutmeg

A special order of wedding boutonnieres using yo yos!


Making little exchange gifts for sewers and crafters to take to seminars or camps!

Vintage Lace on a wooden spool in organza bag! 

Have you ever been to a craft seminar, or camp?  A blog friend of mine goes every year to one that she loves. She's made some very good friends!  I would love to go to a quilt camp!  How about you?

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

I love the yo-you boutonnieres!
I would love to go to a laser convention! Or a convention about sublimation and heat presses!

BeadedTail said...

Hedgehog pouches? How cute is that!