Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Textile Art - New items

I recently created some new items for my Abigail Jayne Art shop.  I love working with textiles, trims and buttons, so this wrist cuff was a natural thing for me to do:

Great addition to that black outfit in your closet!  Listing


I also love hand embroidery and flowers!  I embroider while relaxing in front of the TV in the evenings, so this is the latest result of my creativity.  It is available in my shop.

Cosmos are some of my favorite bedding flowers!  Listing


And this new item is also newly listed in the Abigail Jayne Art Shop.


Like my model?  Listing


I carry kits for these necklaces in my Supply Shop, and I am sure that someone you know could probably do an awesome job of creating with one of my basic kits.  Add feathers, beads, trims, stitches, who knows what . . .????!!!!

What are you creating today?

No comments: