Friday, March 11, 2011

Jumping Off Places -reprint of week 3

Just 'jump right in!' (when it comes to our writing, that is!) Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone! I am feeling better and will re-post last weeks first lines. I appreciate you all! A review of it works: 1) First Lines provided here. 2) Write a post on your blog next week using the first line of your choice. It doesn't have to be long, just a few thoughts or a paragraph. Anything. Who knows, it could become a story! 3) Take your time--One Week--then come back next Friday and link in with the URL of your post! (Not just your blog address, please.) 4) On Friday's we'll read each other's work and Enjoy! If you have written something please drop down to the link part of this post and add your name and your URL. We'll then be able to come read your creativeness! First Lines for Next Week --Week THREE: 1) On the top of the piano sat a beautiful gilded frame with a yellowing . . . . 2) All I could hear was the flapping of the sails. 3) A diploma! I thought I would never see one in his hands. 4) The floor creaked, a light flashed, and my fellow actor was lowered down on a rope. 5) She stopped me in mid-sentence. Happy CREATIVE writing! Don't forget to come back and link in on Friday!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Glad you are feeling better. I have been under the weather and did not get anything written. I will try for next Friday.

Crystal said...

Glad you are feeling better. I know I may not be the positive of people, but I do now that having a positive attitude helps to overcome all hurdles. Take care! :-)

myminimocs said...

i'm in the same boat...i couldn't find anytime for writting this past week. i'm in the process of sellig a home!!! sorry i'll try again next week!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Friends- Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I didn't get anything written this week either! We are all in the same boat :) See y'all next week! Have a lovely week!