Monday, October 30, 2017

New Stock!

With the season's craft and holiday shows coming up rather quickly, I needed to take inventory of my stock.  Zipper bags, check.  Fabric coasters, check.  Aprons, hmm . . . I might need a few more. Coffee cozies, oops, definitely need more!


Sew . . . I got out my trusty supplies, pattern, yardage, rotary cutter, and mat.  After a cutting session, at my new cutting table, I went to the sewing machine, sewed up the three layers.  Since I cannot spend a long time at the sewing machine these days with my back problem, I took the stack to my easy chair.  I turned them all, readying them for the final sewing.

Turning and pinning, even some Christmas ones!

Back to the studio for the final batch--


Here's one that my daughter picked out for her personal use:


Whew!  
Now I feel a bit more prepared for my shows! 

Wish me lots of sales dust from the sales fairy  
(as the saying goes around Etsy sellers!)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
  ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸
(SPRINKLE
`.¸¸♥´¯) ¸.☆´¯)
```-`☆~).¸¸.♥
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☆
┊ ┊ ┊ ❀
┊ ┊ ☆
┊ ❀

1 comment:

Natashalh said...

Good luck! I'm going to totally miss out on this year's holiday sales season and that's totally okay because baby Fiona is worth it. =)