Thursday, October 19, 2017

Halloween Clearance

Halloween is just around the corner, and I am making a costume for a client.  Fun!  I know that you might be decorating for the holiday! Everyone loves the fright, ghoul, and fun of dressing up and participating! 

I have several items that you might like for the sheer delight of a bargain!

I have one set of Halloween coasters left--the set with the zebra print (cute Halloween print on the reverse side):

source



And one Wizard of Oz pillow remaining:

source


One table topper/centerpiece for the Harvest season!  something that may delight your children year after year:



source


These must go!  Available in my shop here. Although it might be a little late for shipping times this year, (but maybe not).  Possibly the slashed prices on these few items will cause them to be a good buy to save for next year's celebrations!

No comments: