Friday, April 18, 2014

Segue

Segue:  to make a transition from one thing to another smoothly and without interruption, as a bridge.

Kendal Bridge - source 
This blog needs a segue since I have not posted here since last July and it will be back online on a regular basis on Monday April 21st.

Although I have been blogging during this time, in my two other blogs sites:  PruittCreations.blogspot.com and SabbaticalVenture.blogspot.com.
I frequently bounce between each blog from time to time depending on my current emphasis, as I have many interests.  As a segue here, from July to April,  you can see what I have been up to in my other sites, here and here and especially this post that tells the vision for my future blogging. After visiting those posts, I hope you will join me on Monday for the restart of Abigail's Attic and follow for inspiration thru art, writing and craftiness!  It should be fun!


No comments: