Thursday, January 20, 2011

Abby's Story

I will be continuing my Abby story here in this new blog. It's about Abigail, called Abby for short. I originally started writing about her last year, but didn't finish. To give an opportunity for everyone to catch up, I will be re-printing the first few posts here.
When I first thought of Abigail, I saw her sitting at a small round patio table covered with a romantic patchwork and lace table cloth. Abby sat there with the table set with a vase of flowers, one lone tea cup, it's saucer and a book. The book was romance, but a mystery, where hours could be wiled away in the pursuit of an answer. A huge oak tree branched out over the patio's grape arbor providing shade and coolness for the afternoon. A few short steps away, was Abby's kitchen garden, waiting for attention after the reading is over.
And the story begins . . .

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I am so glad you are going to add to Abby's story and look forward to reading about her again.

Erika said...

I think tea would be nice.