Thursday, October 27, 2016

Quilt Show Rap-up

I was recently entered in the Old Aurora Colony Museum's annual quilt show that ran from October 14th thru Oct 23rd.   It was fun to show my quilt, (which will also be displayed at the upcoming New Hope Marketplace in my booth).  There were lots of antique quilts and a couple of Amish quilts from Berlin Ohio and, of course, the handiwork of many of our local quilters.  Although I didn't take many pictures,  I do have these two:

My favorite of the show, since the smallest of the pieces in the quilt are about dime size!  Wow! What an awesome piece of work--keeping all that straight!




This one that has great applique. My youngest daughter is enjoyinng it!



And then there is my quilt in a 'not-so-great picture' of me sitting in front of it. Just don't look at me--Enjoy the quilt!  :)  I just needed another opportunity to show it off! :)


OK, quilt show done, on to other projects!

No comments: