Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Abigail Jayne Art Re-opening!

After a long pause . . . . . . . . . . . .   :)  
Abigail Jayne Art is reopening on Etsy!  

I'm excited about offering my textile art and wrist cuffs again!  Also working on several new projects that I will be sharing here in the blog in the near future.   It's been a long while since I have done this type of creating, since I was busy writing my first novel.  (More about my book in my other blog when it is available.)

Textured bracelet

Unique wrist cuff in red and gray with antique coin


Wall Art - Summer Branch
Hope you will go over and take a look at the  listings and maybe, if you feel inclined, share on your social media sites.

Abigail Jayne Art -  abigailjayneart.etsy.com

7 comments:

SarahBeth said...

Glad to see you've reopened!

Natashalh said...

Cool! It must feel so great to be finished with your book and have the time to do other things again!

pasqueflower said...

Yay!! Welcome back! Pretty stuff.

Judy Nolan said...

I'm so glad you re-opened this shop, Linda! You have some unique items in there.

Splendid Little Stars said...

great! It's fun to see your artsy work back again!

Memories for Life said...

What fun pieces! Welcome back :)

Sarah said...

Very cute creations! I love them. :) Good job.