Friday, April 8, 2011

Jumping Off Places - Week Seven

Just 'jump right in!' (when it comes to our writing, that is!) I am so bummed! I'm having trouble with blogger. It is not formatting anything correctly! Sorry, everything is all smunched together in one paragraph! I have tried everything! It is not spacing correctly! It shows correctly when I am writing it, but when I publish the post, it is all together with no spacing! Arghhhh!!! If anyone has any suggestions, please leave me a comment! Now for our Friday linky party! We're off on week 7! We have had several faithful bloggers enjoying this party. We hope you might choose to join us! Practicing our writing skills, is what this is all about!Write something cute, sad, inspiring, scary, or awesome! Just WRITE! First lines for writing something this week were found in my April 1st post. And don't forget our Saturday FUN! My "Common Writing Errors" post should be informative and FUN! See you tomorrow. A review of how our party works can be found at the top of this page under the Jumping Off Places tab. If you have written something for this week, please drop down to the link part of this post and add your name and your URL. Then everyone who visits will be able to come read your creativeness! First Lines for Next Week --Week EIGHT-- 1) A hand full of the most awesome set of cards is what she was dealt. 2) Out the door she went, sporting a new haircut. 3) The inward journey is a lifelong pilgrimage. 4) But with rumors flying among my co-workers, I felt like running away. 5) "That's fine," Faith said, waving good-bye. Don't forget to come back next Friday and link in!

6 comments:

Re said...

Don't know if I was supose to leave this one from last weeks prompt, or put it on last weeks. So that I continue to have a bit of confusion...

Erika said...

Linda, I have been experiencing problems with spacing as well. Deb suggested that I go into the html side to fix the spacing problems, change it back over to the compose side and then publish. It worked for me.

TiLT said...

Just in the nick of time :) Off to read the rest!

TiLT said...

Oh - and yes - spacing & formatting was a pain!!! Worked better in Chrome than Firefox today...

Crystal said...

I have a house full of company for the weekend so I am sooo busy. I didn't have time to participate in the jumping off places this week, but I'll be back next week. Good job everyone. The stories are wonderful!

Re said...

Never mind, sorry. I found it now.