Just 'jump right in!' (when it comes to our writing). Our first week was very interesting, to see what each writer/blogger chose as their jumping off place! Today I'll provide a new list of first lines for you to write about next week. If you have written something for week two, please drop down to the link part of this post and add your name and your URL so we will all be able to read your creativeness!
A review of it works:
1) First Lines provided here.
2) Write a post on your blog using the first line of your choice. It doesn't have to be long, just a few thoughts or a paragraph. Anything. Who knows, it could become a story!
3) Take your time--One Week--then come back next Friday and link in!
4) On Friday's we'll read each other's work and Enjoy!
First Lines for Week THREE:
1) As he sauntered down the hall, he dropped each page one at a time.
2) A man in a pin striped suit with a bright blue paisley tie, walked thru the lobby and pushed the elevator button to the penthouse.
3) The texture of the fabric was intoxicating, I knew it was expensive.
4) It was bright this morning, the first sun shinny day of this week.
5) Two glittering little eyes shined out of the hole in the baseboard at me and . . .
Happy CREATIVE writing! Don't forget to come back and link in!
Note: I'm having a bit of trouble with the html and it looks like last weeks posts are listed from 1-4 I will try to get that fixed, but go ahead and link in anyway. Thanks!